We’re passionate about small business
Small business is the backbone of the American business system. With over 23 million small businesses in the U.S., we know that small business is not only important to the national economy but even more important to the local economy where the business resides. Healthy small businesses mean stronger communities, increased jobs, and vibrant main streets.
SmallBizAccountants.com’s professionals have a depth of services and experiences enabling you to work with a strong, locally-owned and managed firm and, at the same time, to access the expertise of a nationwide network. Each of these accounting practices adheres to the following core values.
Many Strengths. One Goal.
- We help you navigate your small business in a clear, easy to understand language
- We bring together all aspects of your business’ financials under one roof and with one, easy-to-budget fee, These include:
- - Payroll - Taxes - Bookkeeping (write up) - Business Counseling
- Our accountants provide a top-down approach to small business accounting that proactively helps you identify key data and financial systems that make sense for both you and your accountant.
- We offer our clients an experienced nation-wide network of certified public accountants, public accountants and enrolled agents right in your local accountant’s office.
Today, we proudly serve clients throughout the U.S. and help to connect small business owners like you with skilled, certified public accountants, public accountants, enrolled agents and other practitioners via our SmallBizAccountants.com web portal.
Our Staff SmallBizAccountants.com and PASBA is maintained by a 10 member board of directors and a staff of two.
The 2016-2017 PASBA board president is Kim Bryant and Jordan Bennett is the Executive Director.
2016-2017 Board of Directors Kim Bryant - President, Tom Bowman - Past President, Tony Fiore - President Elect, Mark Clark - Treasurer, George Bellish - Secretary, Vince Howard, Brian McGinn, Robb Hurst, Ryan McCowan, Kurt Rickhoff.
To find an accountant in your community, click here.
PASBA Central Office
6405 Metcalf Ave, Suite 503
Shawnee Mission, KS 66202