Terms & Conditions
This agreement governs your use of the SmallBizAccountants.com website.
Use of the Site
This website and its contents are intended for customers of SmallBizAccountants.com. You may not use this website or the content for any purpose not related to your business with SmallBizAccountants.com. You are specifically prohibited from:
- Downloading, copying or re-transmitting any or all of the website or the content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with SmallBizAccountants.com.
- Using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods
- Manipulating or otherwise displaying the website or the content by using framing or similar navigational technology
- Register, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any part for any SmallBizAccountants.com product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so and;
- Using the website or content other than for its intended purpose.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website. You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
Information and documents provides on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. PASBA and SmallBizAcountants.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site. It does not, however, make any warranties or representation as to its accuracy or completeness. We periodically add, change and improve the information and documents on this site without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
All materials including the organization and presentation of such material on this website are the property of SmallBizAccountants.com and PASBA and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws related to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, internet domain names and other similar rights. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes.
The materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the materials in any way.
Access to Password Protected / Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
PASBA Trademarks and Service Marks
The following are registered and pending trademarks and service marks of the Professional Association of Small Business Accountants which may appear on PASBA and SmallBizAccountants.com web sites:
Professional Association of Small Business Accountants logo®
Powered by PASBA
Many strengths. One Goal.SM
PASBA Small Business Toolkit
Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without written permission of PASBA or such third party that may own the Marks. Questions concerning trademark ownership, usage, or infringement should be directed to [email protected].
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
SmallBizAccountants.com and PASBA respect the copyright of others, and we ask others to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide PASBA with a written communication addressed to our executive director including the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please address your letter to our executive director, as follows:
PASBA Attn: Executive Director 4919 Lamar Ave. Mission, KS 66202
This website is controlled, operated and administered by PASBA from Shawnee Mission, Kansas, USA. This website can be accessed from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the United States of America, by accessing this site you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the United States of America and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.